Physical rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, audiology, speech language pathology and nutrition, are available in the Montérégie region.
Physical rehabilitation services are provided at the various facilities of the CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest, namely:
- in hospital, during or after a hospital stay;
- at the CLSCs;
- at the long-term care centres (CHSLD);
- at the ambulatory services centre;
- at the physical disability rehabilitation centre;
- at the vision rehabilitation centre.
Speak to your family doctor or specialist first. They can refer you to the healthcare professional who’s right for you.