SIDEP+ services are EXCLUSIVELY for men who have sex with men.
The free and confidential services are provided by a nurse clinician as part of a multidisciplinary team made up of a sexologist and a social worker.
- Sexual health counselling
- STBBI screening tests and vaccinations · Assessment of symptoms (learn more)
- Treatment and management
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Post-exposure prophylaxis(PEP)
- Problems related to sexuality or drug use
Follow-up of the infected person’s sexual partners In the Montérégie region, SIDEP+ services are available at Hôpital Charles-Le Moyne, by appointment only.
Click the button or call 450 466-5000 ext. 4352 to make an appointment.
Did you receive services at the SIDEP+ clinic?
Fill out our satisfaction survey to let us know what you think!