The CLSC is main access point for all pediatric, adolescent and adult psychosocial and mental health services. Our professionals can help you identify and find solutions to your marital, family or relationship problems, personal crises, problems with family and friends, and adaptation and social integration issues.
The intake, analysis, orientation and referral (IAOR) worker will analyze the situation and refer you to the appropriate services at the CISSS or to specific community resources.
The social workers provide assessments, crisis intervention, follow-up, treatment, restructuring or social reintegration services for people experiencing problems related to:
- Adjusting to pregnancy-related changes;
- Childhood development;
- Adjusting to school life;
- Eating disorders;
- Behavioural/attention disorders in children or teens, with or without hyperactivity;
- Dropping out of school;
- Parent-child or parent-teen relationships;
- Couples relationships;
- Job loss;
- Psychological distress;
- Anxiety disorders, depression;
- Crisis situations;
- Physical, sexual or verbal violence;
- A change in living environment;
- Social integration or adaptation;
- Violation of rights;
- Financial or material problems affecting bodily or social integrity;
- The need for housing;
- The need for respite care, sitting services or emergency assistance;
- Loss of autonomy due to aging, physical or intellectual disability, or chronic disease.
Crise Ado-Famille-Enfance (CAFE)
A crisis blows up in your family and you don’t know where to turn because it’s during the night or weekend?
Every night of the week and on weekends, the Crise Ado-Famille-Enfance team quickly comes to the aid to families who are having a crisis with a child or teen aged 5 to 17 with behavioural problems. The team will respond within 2 hours of your call.
Please consult the Crise-Ado-Famille-Enfance (CAFE) page.
Programme Premier épisode
The team Premier épisode offers evalutaion and intervention services to people between the ages of 12 and 35 who have symptoms of psychosis or who are experiencing a first psychotic episode.
More information about the program (french only)
Other care and services
To obtain care or services, or to find a psychotherapist you feel comfortable talking to, contact one of these resources: