Réseau de santé publique en santé au travail
The occupational health teams at the Direction de santé publique de la Montérégie have developed and implemented a health program tailored to the companies in the region. This collaborative approach is carried out with the employer, the health and safety committee (HSC), and the workers.
Our occupational health teams are comprised of:
- occupational hygiene technicians;
- occupational hygienists;
- Information and on-site training on workplace risks and their health consequences, and on prevention and control measures
- Monitoring of possible health hazards for workers
- Assistance finding solutions in the workplace
- Support for organizing first-aid and first-responder services
- Implementation of a health program tailored to each company’s specific risks
- Implementation of the “For a Safe Maternity Experience” program
- Monitoring and follow-up of notifiable diseases
To contact the occupational health team for our territory, visit http://www.santeautravail.qc.ca/.
- Brochure on the Réseau de santé publique en santé au travail
- Mandate of the Réseau de santé publique en santé au travail
- Legislation governing public health and occupational health