Help is only a phone call away
(Processing of all applications for you or a loved one)
450-443-4413 (main number)
Partners who have had training must fill out the service request form and return it by fax 450 443-0522 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialized addiction rehabilitation services aim to prevent, reduce and treat the problems related to alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), gambling, compulsive buying, and Internet use. These services, open to all Montérégie residents and to English-speaking Montrealers, are available to teenage or adult addicts and their loved ones.
These free, confidential and personalized services are for people who:
- are concerned about their substance, gambling or Internet habits, or those of a loved one;
- are experiencing negative effects (physical and mental) related to their substance, gambling or Internet habits (lack of energy, relationship problems, decreased productivity at work, health problems, etc.), or those of a loved one;
- feel like they have lost control of their substance, gambling or Internet habits;
- have tried several times, unsuccessfully, to limit or quit their substance, gambling or Internet habits;
- want to find ways to change their habits and manage the issues related to their substance, gambling or Internet habits.
We offer personalized services. The intensity of the treatment depends on the teen’s or adult’s condition, expectations and objectives with respect to their substance, gambling or Internet habits.
- More information about the Youth rehabilitation program (aged 17 and under)
- More information about the Adult rehabilitation program (aged 18 and over)
(for use by the partners only)