There are three day centres on the Vaudreuil-Soulanges territory, including the one at the Centre d’hébergement de Vaudreuil.
Each day centre accommodates groups of 10-20 people per day.
People interested in attending a day centre must:
- live on the territory of the centre in question;
- live at home and show signs of a loss of autonomy;
- be motivated to participate in activities and follow the intervention plan set out by the multidisciplinary team;
- be able to work well in a group.
To participate, you need a referral from a be able to work well in a group.
The day centre teams are made up of nurses, physical rehabilitation therapists, recreational technicians, patient attendants, and administrative employees.
The activities at the day centre play an important role in maintaining people’s functional capacities and in encouraging them to socialize, especially people who live alone or who suffer from isolation.
Examples of activities:
- Stimulation activities;
- Cooking, crafts and fine motor skills workshops;
- Physical activities (exercise class, sand bag game, etc.);
- Musical activities;
- Cognitive activities;
- Pastoral animation;
- Fall prevention program;
- Community meals;
- Caregiver respite service;
- Healthcare and assistance;
- Medication monitoring;
- Paratransit service.
|Lundi - Centre d'hébergement Coteau-du-Lac||08:30 - 16:00|
|Mardi - Centre d'hébergement de Vaudreuil||08:30 - 16:00|
|Mercredi - Centre d'hébergement Laurent-Bergevin||08:30 - 16:00|
|Jeudi - Centre d'hébergement de Vaudreuil||08:30 - 16:00|
|Vendredi - Centre d'hébergement de Rigaud||08:30 - 16:00|
|Samedi à dimanche||Fermé|